Tuesday, April 1, 2008

How one should never give up.

The person never regret when she has the problem but she follows with the problem does not matter what happens bad or good.

When my sister and her husbad married, my sister came to the ways of God and her husbad already was Catholic but my mother had many problems with my brother in law because my mother told him that he was Catholic and my sister could not marry him . My sister became pregnant when she went to the doctor and he told her that the baby was sick and she should get abortion. My sister said "no" and she didn't get abortion. When the baby was born, , to my sister I do not matter to him that the baby was born, she was very healthy. when my sister told to my mother about the baby, my mom started to cry.

Eventhough the doctor and my mother didn't want the babay, my sister never gave up and she had the baby and she became very happy with her husband and the babay.

No comments: