Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Title : Night Joth
Autho:Gary paulsen
Pages:13-91
Character: Sarny,Night John,Clelwaller,Mommy.
Setting:house


Sarny:Sarny think she is dumb What every she say is wrong that was she is thinking she is only quiet.
Nigth John:Night John is the one who is showing sarny some letter and like that she could learned them to show her some letter because she don't wanted them to be hit.
Clelwaller:CleWaller they wanted him to called him the moster.
Mommy:Mommy isthe mother of sarny she don't want anything happened to her and to Night John because she don't wanted they to be hit by Clelwaller.
they story is about slave they were so poor and they could not even found some food they only give them some solf stuffed and a bit of food like that they could not even pray they have to hide like that they could pray. Sarny is learning some lettter Sarny got hit by ClelWaller hit the slave by the slave looking at them like that see how they larned there lessond. The Mammy made her some root tea that smelled of bark but Alice wouldn't drink it . She just lay there all that night and the next three four days. During that time John came and I talked to him about A traded tobacco with him .For two nights he didn't do no work on the trade and went to sleep right after the trough because the maester worked him so hard . On the third night after I traded for A something that same night Alice ran.
Write about a time yuo sacrifted something for someone .Include you reasong and feelings?Yes I have sacrifted of some body its was my mom because when I was little I saw my dad hit her and always came home drunk when i told my dad stop hutting my mom and my
dad for accident push metal in my head and I was in comman like a year or month and later by time my dad learned there lesson pretend that you all either sarny or night John write a Jornal entry a day you had in the plant action ?If I was sarny I should talked how we were live were I go to sleep .How I get food it the work were so hard If who the people tred us good or bad.

Vovaburary
Twant tering (pg 15) I'm just quiet and they be thinking because I don't make noise and go to twattering all the time that I be dum.

Meaning; Give a call consisting of repeated light tremnloys sounds.

Sentences: When people get nervous they twattering again.

2) Missus (pg 21) It was the missus Talking to her sister.

Meaning : A man's wife.
Sentence : When my dad got marmove
3) dragged(87):move (an icon or other image) across a computer screen using a tool such as a mouse.

No comments: